Rent a catamaran with skipper in Barcelona (max. 28 passengers)

From: 1,200.00

Includes: Catamaran rental, fuel, crew, snacks, 3 drinks per person (cava, beer, soft drinks, etc.)

Duration: 2 hours (for more hours contact us)

When you make the reservation you will receive a confirmation email with the meeting point.

Please confirm availability with us through chat, email, whatsapp or call before booking.

To close the reservation you have to pay a 20% deposit now and pay the remaining 80% amount by transfer one month before the tour.

Select the number of people, the day and the agreed departure time to make the reservation:


Rent this beautiful and spacious catamaran in Barcelona with crew and enjoy unforgettable hours on the Barcelona coast in the most exclusive way with your family or friends.

Ideal for parties, celebrations or events on the boat.

This catamaran has wifi for clients, paddle surf, high quality music equipment (with bluetooth connection), refrigerators for drinks, etc.

This boat has a lot of space in the bow where the nets to lie down are located and in the stern it has a large space as well.

Maximum passengers: 28

Duration: 2 hours (for more hours contact us)

Additional information

Actividad privada o compartida

Private activity

Departure Port

Port Olímpic


There are no reviews yet.

Be the first to review “Rent a catamaran with skipper in Barcelona (max. 28 passengers)”

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *